This Course Will Teach You:
- WHAT causes our low back to tighten up
- My 8 step- low-back protocol
- Coaching video for EACH exercise equipped with cues!
- How to utilize these exercises into an organized program for on and off the course.
- How to goal set so you can STICK to your new mobility plan.
- How to hold yourself accountable
WHY WAS "THE LOW BACK PROTOCOL FOR GOLFERS" CREATED?
"The Low Back Protocol For Golfers" was created with the frequent flyer/player in mind. Traveling, stress, sitting at our desk, and playing LOTS of golf wreaks absolute HAVOC on our bodies...especially the low back. Which is why, I cannot WAIT for you to dive into this incredible sequence that not only saved MYSELF but hundreds of players I've helped along the way.
This is for you if:
- By the 4th hole you feel you're finally starting to loosen up
- You experience low back tightness mid/post round
- You either need to limit how much golf you play or load up on Ibuprofen due to stiffness in joints
- You KNOW you need to improve flexibility & ROM, but have no idea where to start.
- You are currently following a mobility program but having trouble transferring it to the course.
Early Bird Special: $97
THIS COURSE IS VALUED AT $750 and priceless for what this is going to do for your game, life, body, and mindset.
***EARLY BIRD SPECIAL ENDS FEBRUARY 8TH***
Kaitlyn Pimentel, TOP 50 GOLF DIGEST TRAINER
MS, CSCS, PGA, TPI JUNIOR2, TPI FITNESS2, USAW
Hi there! My name is Kaitlyn Pimentel, Top 50 Golf Digest Trainer. I am your PGA Certified Golf Fitness Professional! Woot woot!!
I understand what it's like to play through low back pain, feel the utmost frustration of not competing at your best due to energy and pain, and on a mission to NOT let that happen to you.
I also know what it's like to just want someone to tell me what to do, give the structure, and let me do my thing! Hence why this is created, with you in mind! Over the last 10 years I have figured out what it takes for a golfer to play at their best level and can't wait to share what I've learned. Together, I will help you avoid all the wonderful mistakes I made as a junior, collegiate and competitive golfer and help you CRUSH this golf season!
- Goal Setting
- How to utilize this training
- Why We Get Low Back Pain
- How To Foam Roll For Low Back Pain
- Don't Forget Your Feet!
- How To Increase Hip Mobility (Part 1)
- How To Increase Hip Mobility (Part 2)
- Learning to Squat (Part 1)
- Learning to Squat (Part 2)
- Spine TLC
- How to put it all together!