This Course Will Teach You:
- WHAT movement patterns are a necessity for golfers
- Exercise examples for each category of movement
- How to regress/progress each exercise pattern when things get too easy/difficult.
- How to put the exercises into an organized program you can start following immediately
How to goal set so you stick to your plan.
- How to hold yourself accountable
WHY WAS "7 MOVEMENTS YOUR GOLF SWING NEEDS" CREATED?
"7 Movements Your Golf Swing Needs" was created with the committed golfer on a mission in mind. There is so much noise out on the internet with how to train like a "golfer" and I wanted to help clarity, simplify, and jump start your progress ASAP!
This is for you if:
- You don't feel you're "fit" enough to play as much golf as you want to
- You WANT to train for golf, but you just don't know where to start and need a boost for this season.
- You already train, you're a boss in the gym, and want some new ideas and a new routine [you've been doing the same thing for years]
- You've hit a weight loss/strength plateau
- You know you're capable of shooting lower
Early Bird Special: $97
THIS COURSE IS VALUED AT $1,000 and priceless what this is going to do for your game, life, body, and mindset.
***EARLY BIRD SPECIAL ENDS FRIDAY FEBRUARY 8TH***
Kaitlyn Pimentel, TOP 50 GOLF DIGEST TRAINER
MS, CSCS, PGA, TPI JUNIOR2, TPI FITNESS2, USAW
Hi there! My name is Kaitlyn Pimentel, Top 50 Golf Digest Trainer. I am your PGA Certified Golf Fitness Professional! Woot woot!!
I understand what it's like to play through low back pain, feel the utmost frustration of not competing at your best due to energy and pain, and on a mission to NOT let that happen to you.
I also know what it's like to just want someone to tell me what to do, give the structure, and let me do my thing! Hence why this is created, with you in mind! Over the last 10 years I have figured out what it takes for a golfer to play at their best level and can't wait to share what I've learned. Together, I will help you avoid all the wonderful mistakes I made as a junior, collegiate and competitive golfer and help you CRUSH this golf season!
- Goal Setting
- How to utilize this training
- Overview of the 7 movements!
- GolfFit Movement #1-Vertical pull
- GolfFit Movement #2- Vertical push
- GolfFit Movement #3- Horizontal pull
- GolfFit Movement #4- Horizontal push
- GolfFit Movement #5- Knee dominant
- GolfFit Movement #6- Hip dominant
- GolfFit Movement #7- Core
- How to put it all together!